This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.nhbankers.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletters.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- This policy does not apply to information collected offline or through any other means or by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Who do we share it with?
- Our Service Providers - We may share your personal information with companies (including our affiliates) that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
- Government and Legal Disclosures - We may disclose the personal information we collect through this site, when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law (or a court order or subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern your use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Remember the Risks Whenever You Use the Internet
- While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies. For any other information please contact us.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13 and are not intended for children of any age. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13 and no one under age of 13 may provide personal information to us or on the Website. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take any necessary actions.
All material contained within this website is intended solely for educational purposes. The New Hampshire Bankers Association will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of such information are: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.