Associate Member Benefits
NH member banks and trust companies consider NH Bankers associate members primary candidates when searching for vendors to perform services for the banks. In addition to increasing your exposure and helping you form partnerships with member banks, associate membership with NH Bankers provides extra opportunities for your organization.
You can gain access to virtually every senior level banker in the State of New Hampshire, and greatly enhance your ability to market your ideas and products to them You may find a list of the current NH Bankers Associate Members here. Is your competition listed? If so, you can level the playing field by becoming an Associate Member as well. If your competition is not on our Associate Member list, then this will promise to be an opportunity for you to gain an important advantage.
Through your NH Bankers Associate Membership, you will:
- Receive an annually updated NH Bankers Member Directory - All of the commercial, savings and cooperative banks in the State of New Hampshire are members of the New Hampshire Bankers Association. The NH Bankers Member Directory includes detailed and valuable information about each member institution. As an Associate Member, your company contact information will be included, so all banks will have it at their fingertips.
- Listing on our website, and potential for added exposure on our event app
- During legislative session, receive weekly bulletins covering legislative activity in the New Hampshire House and Senate on banking and business related-issues.
- Gain access to NH Bankers mailing lists (which can be targeted, i.e., CEO, Marketing, Compliance, Operations, etc.). NH Bankers also organizes meetings and focused material for forums of bankers specializing in particular facets of the industry. You can also receive mailing lists that target members of these forums.
- Attend NH Bankers education and training seminars, including exclusive C-Suite Meetings and our Annual Conference at our member rate. Associate Members will receive several opportunities throughout the year to make direct, one-on-one contact with leading bankers in New Hampshire by sponsoring events and attending NH Bankers education and training sessions.
- Receive all conference and seminar notices and first notice of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities. We sponsor approximately 40+ conferences, schools, and seminars per year. For information on sponsorship opportunities, click here .
An Associate Membership in NH Bankers Association provides a formidable list of resources, opens the door to invaluable contacts in the world of banking, and keeps you in-tune with the industry’s needs and concerns.
Associate Membership in the New Hampshire Bankers Association is limited to corporations, associations or individuals engaged in a financial business or having an interest in the banking business of a non-depository nature. We believe that both you and the New Hampshire Bankers Association will benefit from your Associate Membership.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in receiving NH Bankers Associate Member benefits, complete the application form
and return it to the New Hampshire Bankers Association, P.O. Box 2586, Concord, New Hampshire 03302-2586.
For more information, contact Sandy Tracy or call 603-224-5373.