This program will provide insight and information to deal with both fraud and physical security perils, the trends impacting both, and suggestions and ideas to address them within your bank.
Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. with continental breakfast. The program will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. and conclude by 4:00 p.m. Lunch will also be served.
Highlights of the program include:
Who Should Attend: This informative session is for all staff and management level personnel with responsibility for physical security and/or fraud prevention policies within their organization.
- Components for an Enterprise Wide Fraud Program
- Creating Customer Centric Fraud Response Programs
- Fraud Prevention - PICk the Fraud Out® Strategy
- The Escalation of Email Compromises
- Recent Trends in Debit Card Fraud
- Dealing with Deep Insert Skimmers
- A Fresh Look at Identity Theft
- Synthetic ID Fraud
- Account Takeovers
- ACH and Wire Fraud
- How Criminals Use Digital Tech in Fraud Schemes
- Physical Security for the Entire Bank
- Robbery Risks
- Advanced Active Shooter/Active Threat Concepts
- Insider Threats
To REGISTER online, sign in to pay by credit card or generate an invoice for payment.
NH Bankers Cancellation Policy
Registrations may be canceled prior to Friday, May 31 by notifying the NH Bankers office at (603) 224-5373. Refunds are subject to a $25 per person fee. Any cancellations received after May 31 are not refundable but are transferable to another individual from your bank who wishes to attend this conference. All registrations received by fax, email or online are subject to this policy.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NH Bankers meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by NH Bankers Association.