Welcome to our New Site!
We're excited to introduce you to our new website where we have upgraded our capabilities and the resources available to you.
You will be able to:
To get the most out of the new site, start by logging in for the first time and choosing a password. (You will need to use this login to register for events with NH Bankers.)
- Access and modify your personal member record
- Register for events
- View members-only information like our bank member directory and legislative bulletin
- Connect to additional resources such as fraud protection and financial literacy
- Learn more about NH Bankers advocacy efforts including ways you can participate
- Stay up-to-date on events and professional development opportunities
Here are the steps you'll need to take:
Click "Sign In" at the top of the page.
Your next screen is where you will type your email we have on file for you for your username.
Then click "forgot password?"
You'll be taken to a page where you'll enter your email address on file with NH Bankers. This is your Username, which you'll use to login to the site. By clicking "Forgot Password," you'll be requesting that an email be sent to you with a link for resetting your password.
If you've successfully entered your email address on file with us, you'll receive a notice like this:
An email arrives, where you click and create your password.
Click on the link, choose a secure password, and click submit.
You're done! You can now log in using the email and password you created. Once logged in, click on your name at the top and view your profile.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 603-224-5373.